Genre: Mystery
The plot starts off with a teenager, Ayumu Narumi, finds a
little girl which he makes a sarcastic remark to. He realizes that the girl is
sarcastic and clever and he meets her again, the two develop an affection for each other.
Vanellope overhears a conversation between Ayumu and some
other people.
Get out of my face, Hiyono, I hate your freaking smile and
your face needs to be slapped, you have bloodshot eyes and are insecure. Madoka
is screaming and crying on Ayumu about delicacies, she buries her face in her
hands and decides to have the curry anyway.
I wish I can slap you, Hiyono, quit being so clever, stop
that, and you’re annoying! Get the heck away from Ayumu, he hasn’t done
anything wrong yet you like to show off things. You flashy kid, stop that, No!
When the heck is Hiyono Kazuiki going to get off, she’s showy and democratic
and she looks like Spike Spiegel anyway, STOP STICKING YOUR BUTT OUT YOU PIECE
OF NOTHING….NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanellope becomes sick and tired of Hiyono’s carefree
attitude and begins her first fight with her. She surpasses her.
After Vanellope plays mischief on Hiyono, Arumu ignores the
ordeal and went to go talk to another guy instead. Vanellope is never going to
trust in Hiyono and doesn’t forgive her…
This slow-paced Vanellope video is getting boring in my
opinion, I wonder if it’ll be awesome and the episodes will improve, I give the
first one a 7.5, it was kinda good but could’ve been better. I stopped the
anime but I might try it again one day, I heard how great it was. And that
Vanellope being in it is typical; but there’s other Vanellope’s Adventures in
Mystery Anime far better than Spiral: Bond of Inference. So far, I give both
Vanellope and the anime a 7, pretty good and neat.
Vanellope von
Schweetz is the impetous tomboy that hates Hiyono, has a crush on Arumu,
annoying but adorable.
How is that scary to you? It’s not that high, man, what a
coward… are you shy or something? Vanellope would be very disappointed in you,
you insecure Hiyono.
Cowardy custard…
She looks like Spike…
After the girl does this stupid thing, we find out the crazy
kid that fell off the whatchamitcallit had someone cause her to fall.
This was a bad start with not enough Vanellope for me… 1.0
for this episode.
Wow, Ayumu, you’re annoying. “He cut his fingers on the
shattered glass.”, pick up his freaking hand and then become serious? What the
hey…
Okay, this episode is getting better, so a 7 because some of
the characters are annoying, don’t know why people like it. The character
designs and the animation are great,
but Ayumu and some other characters are antsy. Little 9-year-old Vanellope von
Schweetz steals the show. The characters are just not helpful and they need to
be used.
Does Vanellope von Schweetz have a crush on Ayumu? Maybe,
sonicfan stated that it was a crush but I thought it was a love/hate
relationship if she told him to get out of here, she’s a sarcastic child.
Hiyono smokes… crap….hate that girl, she was on the preview
for the next episode and she irks me all the time, sheesh.
I’m also going to review Vanellope’s Adventures of Memories:
Magnetic Rose, which is more complex and not similar to this video at all, or
Spiral but I’ll see what’s there in this one and if there are any
recommendations, they’ll be posted on Pinkarray’s Blog.
If you enjoyed
Vanellope’s Adventures of Spiral, then you might enjoy these: We’re Back! A
Dinosaur’s Story, Escaflowne, Bratz Babyz: The Movie, Super Monkey Ball
Adventure, Nicole Kidman’s The Others, Trigun, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, Code
Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, The Rescuers, The Big O,
Gakuen Alice, Cardcaptor Sakura, Perfect Blue, Paprika, Despicable Me and
Chobits.






No comments:
Post a Comment