I had a silver molly, one Silver Molly, I should’ve known
better than to get one silver molly, I named her Stephanie and she died a month
ago but I don’t know the reason.
Next time, I will get multiple fish because Silver Mollys
could get pretty lonely and my tank should be okay for fish now. The
temperature could’ve also been too high or Nitrogen levels were too high. She
got hooked to it and obsessed with it? Wow, the rating is not that high either,
it has 6. Something at IMDB and she gave it a 10, originally her all-time
favorite and now Death Note her all-time favorite.
She liked the main character, got hooked to it and was
obsessed with it, SHE WATCHED THIS ANIME ALL THE TIME AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE
MAIN CHARACTER’S NATURE. I’m going to go and get 2 or 3 fish because this fish
didn’t really understand Wedding Peach because I don’t think she would rate it
that high. She said she liked her for getting mad and stuff and she thinks that
it’s more like Candy Candy. I told her it was similar to Trigun not Candy
Candy, I blogged this anime, it’s a whole lot like Double Double Toil and
Trouble and she can’t watch scary movies.
That Mary-Kate and Ashley film, she loved both of them to
death and Wedding Peach had been watched countless times. I give Wedding Peach
a 7 but I need to go and watch it with her so that she can know what it’s about
and not feel uncomfortable with it, she had a hard time understanding it and
she didn’t have an honest opinion about it. I find the main character annoying
and I don’t think it’s amazing but good so far.
Okay, that was rubbish. This needs to stop until she has
completely understood what it’s about and she shouldn’t be rating it this high,
it kills me how she gives it higher than a 10 and she thinks it’s the best
anime ever. “NO IT’s NOT!” Isn’t she too hot-headed for you? Why do you not
like Ed but you like her, why do you like Grave of the Fireflies and you think
Wedding Peach is better than it? We watched SpongeBob all the time.
She likes Wedding Peach for THIS, I heard it was because of
Momoko and her friendship and emotions, WHAT, REALLY? NO….PLOT? YOU NEED TO
WORK ON GETTING USED TO THE PLOT, IT IS NOT ABOUT HER POINT OF VIEWS OR
WHATEVER, IT’S JUST LIKE SAILOR MOON AND YOU DIDN’T LIKE IT, she wanted to
watch it and I told her she can try but I was sure she wasn’t going to like it.
10???? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BLOGGED THIS ANIME AND SHE WILL NOT
LIKE IT, AND I THINK MOMOKO IS ANNOYING.
Wow, you have ruined this anime with your crazy talk,
“momoko is a nice character, she has such great eyecontact” IT IS NOT ANYTHING
ABOUT THE EYE, THE EYE, YOU MEAN LIKE GRU FROM DESPICABLE ME? I TOLD YOU IT WAS
SIMILAR TO DOUBLE DOUBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE, YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF MAGICAL GIRL AND
YOU MIGHT HATE IT.
In the end, she died, this anime is ruined…. Talking about
Momoko is great for this, she would not like it.




No comments:
Post a Comment