Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vanellope...

It's so sad that Boo can't get in some anime but cheer up because Vanellope will come back for more mischief and sarcasm, she's going to be in these movies instead because I just feel empty that these protagonists can't see Boo.

I looked at the cancellations, I don't know about Cowboy Bebop, it might be too weird for Boo, maybe... but Vanellope talking is more fun. I just don't know if having these kids with a badass 27-year-old is acceptable. Especially if the kids won't have interest in him for his attitude.

I always hoped there was going to be someone that can talk that can be in anime but we weren't sure, maybe she can be a World Masterpiece Theater baby since there was no idea for somebody to friend these children or rival them or something...

I love this girl and I love to see her in movies, the ones getting uploaded, I saw them on the computer, 22thesonicfan made them and they're really good, I'm just making this so that you can know about them, maybe you can see them, since she's the talker in Anime and Boo is the Anime baby that can't talk. She got in because I just wanted someone to talk....in these anime...things?

I don't think I'll watch Pollyanna: Girl of Love or Emily of New Moon again.


No comments:

Post a Comment