Genre: Drama, Horror,
Mystery, Action, Fantasy, Suspense
This was a movie I watched a year ago and it had a
17-year-old that didn’t want to be a pop star anymore.
Vanellope begins her
race and King Candy sweeps objects at her. I found it similar to Wreck-it Ralph
because Ralph didn’t want to be a bad guy anymore and Mima didn’t want to be a
pop star anymore.
People loved it, but I gave it a 7, it wasn’t boring but
entertaining.
This Vanellope’s Adventures of Perfect Blue is boring and
annoying but it’s pretty good so far. I give it a 7, there’s bad and good: Mima
is antsy and insecure. Vanellope is groundbreaking in this remake,
Perfect Blue, she first appears beginning a race she falls in love with Mima’s
singing.
Which one do you like better? The original Perfect Blue or
the remake? In my opinion, they’re not half-bad, I give them both a 7 but they
could’ve been better. So they’re both equal, Vanellope’s Adventures of Perfect
Blue is fun and exciting.
I highly recommend Lupin III: Farewell to Nostradamus if you
liked Vanellope’s Adventures of Perfect Blue, it’s also similar to all of the
other movies too.
Perfect Blue is similar to Cowboy Bebop and you might like
that better, that and the movie. I feel so young, Vanellope’s point of view…
she is the talking Boo and it’s wonderful to see her in anime. She is so cool
and sarcastic and she helps people. She is a 12-year-old mischievous glitch
from Wreck-it Ralph. I would love a toy of her and Boo.
My favorite part was the part where Mima was screaming and
Vanellope was trying to make a deal about the fishes, so funny.:D She muttered
words in her bed and she started to gasp and cry a little bit. It reminds me of
Eloise when she put her head on her bed and she bended down, then she gets into
a troubled fetal position. AND RALPH WAS SITTING HIS BUTT DOWN, CARELESS. She
is moody! I think that’s the only scene that had a bit of comedy there. She was
on diarrhea and threw a tantrum. She
caught a disease. She was blind.
“I think I just shit
myself…” Sonic X video.
Mima just pooped in
her panties.O_O
Vanellope was so cute in this scene and great, she was
telling Mima to get over it.
This twin appears in a mirror and she begins to laugh,
Vanellope tells her to admit it, she sees the twin and Mima does admit it. A
pillow is thrown at the mirror and the twin is gone. My second favorite part is
the one where Mima was underwater and she yelled “BASTARDS” and Vanellope got
worried. She didn’t come in there though, she was just asking her if she needed
a servant, she heard underwater sounds and she was nervous about her. Two
favorite parts, they were so funny. This video reminds me of Boo’s Adventures
and Vanellope was asking Mima questions about her speeches. They’re both so
cute and funny.
Which one do you like better? Vanellope’s action or Mima’s
action? I like Vanellope… Mima needs to get out of here, I’m sick of her and
her attitude. She dodges, WHAT???
VANELLOPE FTW!!! SHE WAS BETTER AND I LIKE HER ACTION BETTER! Action
towards the end with Mima and the twin. Vanellope sacrifices. Vanellope had
awhile to think about what to do. Let’s see who wins…
Vanellope wins! She was sacrificing and Mima was protecting
herself. Vanellope FTW! I hate the ending. Twist in the end. Worst ending I
ever seen, Mima ruined the whole film by smiling and saying she was real. MIMA,
I WISH YOU’D GET RAN OVER BY A CAR AND VANELLOPE IS SACRIFICING, VANELLOPE IS
AWESOME!
I don’t recommend this, it has a bad ending and Mima was so
annoying. He has to make Vanellope’s Adventures of Horror Movies better than
this, the animation is terrific and the plot was good.
Is this appropriate
for kids: The original is rated 17+ for rape, nudity, and profanity. There’s no
bad language from Vanellope but there are scenes where she is talking to this
‘twin’ and some language, raping, nudity, and a scene where Mima was on
diarrhea. I’d say 18 and up for Vanellope’s Adventures of Perfect Blue and 17
and up for Perfect Blue because there is twin talking to little kids in it.
If you liked
Vanellope’s Adventures of Perfect Blue, then you might like: Boo’s Adventures
of Emma: A Victorian Romance, Vanellope’s Adventures of Spiral, Lupin the
Third: Farewell to Nostradamus, Pollyanna (Book), Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey
Ball Adventure, Trigun, The Rescuers, Rugrats, Totally Angelica: Boredom
Buster, Let Me Be Your Angel by Tiffany Evans, Tokyo Godfathers, Paprika, Mr.
Magic by Grover Washington, Wii Sports Resort, Mario and Sonic at the 2012
London Olympics, Cowboy Bebop, Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, The Others, Despicable
Me, Sonic Heroes, Luigi’s Mansion, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Adventure
DX: Director’s Cut, The Red Shoes (1990), The Little Match Girl (1991), The
Little Match Girl (2006), Lilo and Stitch, Leroy and Stitch, Kirby: Return to
Dreamland, Kirby And The Amazing Mirror, Zelda Four Link Swords, SpongeBob
Squarepants, Mary Poppins, Nanny Mcphee, Hocus Pocus, Azumanga Daioh, Little
Women (1987), All Dogs Go To Heaven, Grover Washington, Caroline and the Chocolate
Drops, and It Takes Two (1995).
No comments:
Post a Comment